Monday, May 30, 2016

USB Not Working in Any Mode

I can not get my device to show up in almost every mode via usb. The ONLY thing that works, is, from recovery, choosing apply update from adb. Then, I can see the device as sideload with adb devices, but every command results in "error: closed"

When just in recover, download mode, or powered on, the device will not be recognized. I have tried Windows and Linux mint on my computer, as well as another mac computer, all with 3 different high quality cables that work fine for other devices.

In windows, device manager shows the error "Device descriptor request failed". This all started out of nowhere the other day.. I had it connected via mtp, it disconnected and reconnected itself a few times, then quit working all together.

I've tried HTC sync manager, as well as standalone drivers, but I doubt it is any computer issue since i have tried multiple OSs annd computers....

Any ideas? I'm trying to backup some files and finally get this thing running something other than stock.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NYT1Um
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment