Monday, May 30, 2016

Outdoors brightness issue!

Hello everyone, I've noticed recently that whenever my phone is under direct sunlight, the screen doesn't get as bright as before, in fact it's barely visible with auto and maximum brightnes. I also noticed that the "Optimized for outdoors visibility" (sort of) is no longer mentioned under the brightness slider.
I haven't modified my phone nor flashed any custom kernel, it's running the latest officially available XEF firmware.
I've done tests under the *#0*# menu and the sensor seems to be working just fine reacting to changes, also was using Samsung good lock and though it was the culprit so I removed it but the issue remains. So I really have no idea what might be the problem here, any advice guys :/ ? Thanks!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NYSOAG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment