Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Completely Dead P8000 - any help much appreciated

Hi all,

Sorry for such a depressing first thread! Had my P8000 for about a year with no real major issues. I did root it, so SPFlashTool all worked fine and I know how to use and I took it to bits about 3 months ago to fix the headphone jack. The other day, I took the MicroSD out, copied some files across to it and put it back in. When I checked the phone 5 mins later is was dead dead. No LED, no response to vol up/down and power, no charging no nothing. So I can't get to the recovery bootloader screen.

Tried connecting to charger for ages, nothing happened.

Tried SPFlashTool but no USB noise from Windows and no response from phone. Tried another Windows PC with new drivers, same.

Tried disconnecting battery. Still completely dead and no response what-so-ever.

Anyone have any ideas (no matter how simple it sounds) of what to do next?

Thanks in advance,

Del Boy

:crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/280tbpF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment