Monday, May 30, 2016

Tv box rom for i9505

Hello, im wondering if anyone can point me in a direction of what I would like to do.
I have a Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 with broken touch which is currently set up with custom rom and root and various apks, pkugged in to my tv in the bedroom via mhl. This works extremely well as is a quad core phone I get much better performance than I do with the Amazon fire stick.
Now the apps ive used along with the custom rom basically put the screen to sleep and allow me to watch Netflix/Kodi very well, without any battery drain.
Im using various apps to control this and alter screen orientation when needed, using a fire tv Bluetooth controller.
Now this set up doesnt come without problems, which ill not go into in length but point out the main issues id either like to be fixed or gone with a different rom.
First, is there any android tv box/stick rom that is compatable with i9505? Even like a fire tv port or similar?
If not is there any way I can get the TV type apps to recognise fully the Bluetooth fire tv remote im using?
Is there anyway to make the apps im using run as if they were on an android tv box/stick?
I realise this is quite a strange setup/request but id like to know if anyone has any ideas on the topic.
1 thing to know, the rom im using has power options to draw more ma while plugged into mhl (700ma), this stops the battery drain.
Thanks for any pointers/advice in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OXQGnt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment