Sunday, May 29, 2016

/sdcard undetected,empty and unuseable

Hello,
My Moto E 4G (XT 1524) was on Cyanogenmod 13 yesterday but I decided to test AICP just by curiosity. I flashed the ROM and GAPPS as I do everytime (clean install on squid's TWRP). Once I first boot on the ROM, it works well but the problem is everything is stored on my external sd card. For example : I don't have any content in my /sdcard folder, only a "TWRP" folder, but no "Music", "Movies", "Images", "DCIM" etc.... Actually the "DCIM" and "Android" folder are on the External sd :confused:
I keep on reinstalling eveything, even TWRP but nothing repairs my problem...
If you have any suggestions to help me resolve this, it would be great. Thank you ! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TOq24O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment