Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New kernel (from May 13th, used in AEROM and Darksense 2.0.x) cannot access SD card?

Hi!
I could not post this to the Development forum (new member :) so I'll try it here:
I've installed the DarkSense ROM 2.0.1 which is using a new kernel (extracted from AEROM v2). After fullwipe and install, the system cannot use the SD card anymore. At system start, it tells the SD card is damaged --> select "Portable Storage" and format SD card --> still shows as defect after format.
I've already tried to change filesystem to FAT, exFAT, EXT3, EXT4 using TWRP and reboot afterwards--> all show the same error.
I am using the following card: Kingston SDCA3/128 GB microSDXC (UHS-I U3)
I now flashed back Eragon ROM v2 and all is working well again with the SD card.
So question is: what is responsible for this behaviour? New kernel possibly? Anybody tried the new kernel (either AEROM v2 or DarkSense 2.0.1) with an SD card?
Cheerio!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P0CslO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment