Monday, May 30, 2016

Lockscreen not showing Album Art

hello everyone. I am back on Android after using the initial HTC M7 for an year and then migrating back to iOS. With new nothing new on iOS atleast for an year and the fact that my i6 broke, i thought it was the perfect time to try Android in its new avatar. Used the LG G5 for a week, but then shifted to S7 Edge (this phone felt a bit premium and had a bigger screen). I would like to tell Android certainly feels liberating after iOS. I can download torrents, stream stuff, customize my phone etc. Overall feels good.

Anyway too much of history. It would be great if members can help me with two things. First I just cant get albumArt of Now Playing music on my lock screen. It just shows a widget. The LG G5 used to show the full Album Art so I realize its not a Marshamallow issue but Samsung specific. So guys please help me in getting back the album art. Some blogs suggested changing the launcher, but then that disables fingerprint unlock.

Second is my Standby time. There is a considerable battery drain when phone is idle. Is this normal for android? I know my iPhone would hardly sip battery when in standby. Anything i can do to improve this? Furthermore can someone give a ball park figure of percentage dip in standby for an hour.?

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25tBk3B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment