Monday, May 30, 2016

Phone in recovery after failed system upgrade!

Hi guys!
On a HTC Desire 626g dual sim, tonight there was a system upgrade. I did the upgrade but something went wrong and the phone does not start anymore.

Specifically, whatever you do, your phone boots into recovery "<3e>" even though I did the factory reset or if I reboot.

When the phone reboot, appear:

NO COMMAND.

If I push the lock button:

ANDROID SYSTEM RECOVERY < 3e >
1.06.401.1
Volume up/down to move highlight: enter button to select.

- REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
- APPLY UPDATE FROM ADB
- APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD
- APPLY UPDATE FROM CACHE
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
- WIPE CACHE PARTITION
- BACKUP USER DATA
- RESTORE USER DATA

How can I do? Do you know if there is a rom to flash? It is a phone no brand.
Tell me what to do because I'm going crazy! :eek:

Many thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1smRGNp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment