Monday, May 30, 2016

[CM13]E-mail app blank content

I have been using CM for years. Since I flashed CM11 to my SGS4, I noticed that email app won't work. It does sync but when I tap an email it's just blank page with circle that tells me it's loading. But when I tap and hold somewhere on that blank page it shows me that cut copy select all options. I copied and pasted somewhere and I saw my email already loaded but app just won't show me at all. I'm using a Nexus 4 with CM 13 and it still happens! I googled it but couldn't find thing so I'm asking to you guys. What is the problem? Also I can't even login to my Gmail via this app. Google sends me an email that someone tries to reach my account. I can only use my Hotmail and this happens. Hope there is a fix. :rolleyes:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qX5pcp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment