Monday, May 30, 2016

Google play services constantly being removed

Got an iDeaUSA CT740K tablet with missing Google play services. I wasnt even able to sing into any google account because of the missing google play services. However, I found an APK version of the services for the tab and installed it. It fixed the problem, well, for a while. Whenever i install the apk it fixes the problem and i am able to download stuff from google play, however, google play services remove from itself after about 10-20min and i cant download anything from google play again. I tried to move the apk into root/system/apps but it didnt help (the device is rooted). I wanted to flash gapps but i dont have a custom recovery (cant do it with the stock one, as it seems) to do it so, because there isnt any available yet. Also, there isnt a stock firmware available so cant re-flash it over the current one. I tried factory reset and erased internal memory but didnt help. I even removed rood (unrooted the device), same.

There are 3 games from fox which appear on the tab even after being uninstalled. I assume that the tablet cough some viruses and they are the reason for this happening.

If someone has a solution, feel free to share it
Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25tBxUs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment