Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 - Will she run the newer apps ?

Hello all,

My first time posting here so bear with me.

I have had my SGS2 since new so about 4 years I guess.

And over the years as per normal certain apps won't run on her anymore as they require the later model phones / operating system.

I rooted the phone some years back.....and would like to know that if I am to update the operating system to KIT KAT, Jellybean or Marshmallow, will the phone run these latest applications ???

I have started to look at the various ways to update the software, but it seems to be a never ending mine field of advice and ideas.

The first stumbling block I cam across is that I can't make a Clockwork mod recovery as the software won't run n my old girl.

So....any advice is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Loach


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/292Ert2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment