Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[Q] Internet browser app battery drain

Hi all,

I have a problem with the internet browser app. It takes a lot of the battery.
Please look at the screenshots.

1.
Quote:

link
Here you can see that the internet app takes 43% of the battery usage. The screen on time in this case is 1h28 which is the 6%

2.
Quote:

link
Here you can see that the 'totale verbindingsstijd' (total connecting time) is about 3 hours, but I uses the app for only like 30 mins, perhaps that's were 'CPU- totaal' stand for.
After usage, it looks like it 'still keeps running', although it's not running.

I've tried several browser apps like Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox and Opera but with all I've got the same battery drain problems.

I'm running Lollipop 5.02 stock and just the stock kernel. Unrooted.


Any thoughts?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/292Em93
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment