Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hard(?) Brick

Hello guys, looks like I am the first one, who has a hard brick... My Problem:
I wanted to root my oneplus 3, so I unlocked it. After unlocking, I flashed TWRP, rooted it, and wipes cache and dalvik. The last step I did, was trying to lock the bootloader again. I typed
Code:

sudo fastboot oem lock
It finished after 0.020 s an my phone tried to reboot. It tried for about three times and is now doing nearly nothing. The LED is white. I tried to boot my phone with holding power, holding power + volume up, holding power + volume down, holding power+ volume up + volume down. Nothing helped. It does not want to do anything. Has someone an idea, if I can safe it? :( And if not, is it a case of warranty?? Please help me..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295vv4w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment