Thursday, June 30, 2016

Recommendations?

So, I've never actually used Xposed on this tablet for various reasons. One reason being I couldn't get the deodex program to actually deodex the files. It would just fly through it and the log would show all files failed. When I did get it to work, I couldn't get Viper to work. It essentiallly came down to the fact that I couldn't get Viper AND deodex, and therefore Xposed, to work at the same time. I wasn't about to give up Viper though. Well, I finally was able to get them both to work last night and now I'm looking for Xposed modules to install.

Current modules: Physical Music Button Control, APM+, YouTube AdAway, and YouTube Background Playback.

Any recommendations for "Must Have" modules?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295RSLT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment