Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[Discussion] Best SoundMod for Z5 ?

Hey guys,
I'm a bit obsessed with sound , bass , clear output of speaker and earphones as well. I've tried almost every sound here , such as Project Yume by @PDesire (Project Loveness before which I've been using before for a long time.) , Project A.R.I.S.E ...
but this is the one I liked most . :cyclops: :victory:
[SOUNDMOD][27th May] AcoustiX Audio v28

It's not even made for Xperia's it's for HTC M9 , but works like charm it includes a modified version of "DOLBY ATMOS" with custome profiles . sound is loud & super clear & realistic . with no distortion or cracking . It's a great addon for real-time sound enhancement . :cool:
I've also recently tried Zirene® AM3D® Audio + V4A v2 by @RAJEEV And @zohaib0001 which is very good also .
I hope every one share his experience with us and what is he using currently. :fingers-crossed:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294Yfxp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment