Thursday, June 30, 2016

Help - Shield TV never-ending boot animation

So I've been having a lot of trouble today, here's a quick run-down of the situation:

- Have been using 16GB model with no problems for the past few weeks
- Installed the new 3.2 update yesterday, played games for hours, no problems
- I'm using a 128GB microSD card as adopted storage, but I removed it (in the Settings) and formatted it before rooting (put supersu on it to flash from TWRP)
- Followed a guide to root today (so that I can use SixAxis app), flashed TWRP no problem, flashed SuperSU no problem, everything worked fine
- Set the microSD card up as adopted storage again
- I copied over some of the backed up files i had (from Android/Data and Android/OBB)
- As I was reinstalling and testing some games/emus, I experienced multiple random reboots
- Attempted to boot into recovery, was met with android guy on his back
- Flashed TWRP from fastboot again
- Booted into TWRP and it worked, booted into system and still experienced reboots.
- Grabbed the latest factory image (3.1 i believe) from nvidias download center, made sure it was for the 16GB modal
- Flashed the image following the directions here http://developer.download.nvidia.com...very-Image.txt

My Shield TV has been sitting at the Android boot animation for the past half an hour. I tried flashing again and same result. Please help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293MdRu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment