Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ResurrectiotionRemix 5.7 and latest ElementalX Kernel problems

Hi guys,

I have two questions: Everything is fine with My ROM etc. But I have 2 problems: First, Ehen I swipe up in the lockscreen, the Screen unlocks. I never set that as unlock (I use my fingerprint) and searched EVERY setting there is and found none that matched the problem.

Second I have a Bluetooth issue. Whenever I wake my phone the audio stutters. This also occurs when I am in the Bluetooth menu. I found a lot of threads that describe similar issues but none worked (governor change, certain apps, dalvik cache/cache (even though its only log files) etc.)

I hope you can help me. Best regards from Germany

Faceball


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294jjBS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment