Thursday, June 30, 2016

help getting Xposed on a Samsung N900T running 5.0

I recently rooted my N900T using CF root, and all went well. Now I would like to install the Xposed framework, and have no clue which file to install, as I have found dozens of them, as well as reading it won't work on Samsung.

This phone has a stock rom, running 5.0 and I'd rather leave it that way. I've heard about using either Odin or Flashfire to flash the xposed framework, then just installing the APK, but once again, which file out of the dozens out there is for this device?

My main reasons are ad blocking, and to disable the idiotic headphone warning (since I can't strangle the developer of that screw up, heh heh) I use xposed on my old Nexus 7 and love it, and afaik, it was easy to put it on there.

I have searched, but either didn't find what I was sure applied to my device, or didn't find it, so sorry if it's already out there.

Thanks for any help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293MHHz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment