Tuesday, June 21, 2016

[Q] Screen Off NFC Polling

I've done a bunch of searching and looking at ROMs and now I'm here asking if anyone knows how to get my Nexus 6 to poll for nfc while the screen is off. I use Golf Tags that allow me to tap an nfc sticker to my phone in my pocket to track shots. However the current implementation requires me to basically not lock the phone and to have my screen on in my pocket with a "custom" lock screen. It's not a terrible solution but this would be better. I've looked through ROMs but unless the feature lists are actually up to date I'd have to install 100 ROMs just to see if they have this feature, which I can't do.

I've seen posts on hacking it in yourself but I'm hoping someone here has done it, feels like doing it, or knows of a ROM that already supports it. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28KWsKP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment