Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Camera Settings in Stock ROM for SAMSUNG GALAXY A7

I am having SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 (2015) with Stock Firmware (Indian version), android Lolipop (5.0.2)

I am a photography enthusiast, but months after buying the phone, I realized that IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SETTINGS FOR ADJUSTING THE SHUTTER SPEED OF CAMERA, or MANUAL FOCUS, etc.
I read somewhere that various camera controls are not present because Samsung do not use camera2API in their source code.

How can I solve this thing?? I tried N number of apps which offer manual controls, but none of them worked.
I am thinking about rooting the device and go for any CM ROM, but don't know whether changing the ROM will help or not.

Need help to use this feature on my Galaxy A7. If it is possible on stock ROM somehow, it would be better. But if it is possible using any other ROM, do let me know.

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28MWyWk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment