Friday, April 29, 2016

I think I need to replace the battery

I've had my droid turbo XT1254 since November 2014. Lately I have noticed that the battery life is far worse than when new. I never can get through a day without plugging the phone in mid-day. I already tried doing a factory reset and it didn't have any positive impact. So I think the next step would be to replace the battery. I'm not too worried about taking it apart, but I'm interested in people's experiences with different batteries. Should I make sure it is an OEM battery with the Motorolla logo on it? I was having a hard time finding a good source of that online. I keep finding other batteries that say they are OEM, but don't have the Motorola logo and say EQ40 on them. Would those be just as good?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O1RMhK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment