Friday, April 29, 2016

Problems with Resurrection Remix 5.6.6 ( running marshmellow 6.0 )

Yo guys,
I flashed the resurrection remix ROM for my zenfone 2 (Z00A) last month but its been a big pain in the a$$. Firstly,I get a lot of bootloops. Secondly, the phone sometimes shows no range on cellular service even though I should be getting it (I'm sure as heck cuz I used to get it in my house). Due to that i restart my phone and encounter the bootloops until finally I get it to work somehow. Sometimes I would even have to WIPE everything (DATA,System,Dalvic cache,etc excluding Internal and External Data) and flash the ROM,g apps , SuperSU again. These problems were encountered in 5.6.5. I recently upgraded the ROM to 5.6.6 by downloading and flashing the ROM but the same problems :mad: along with new ones :crying: came up. I usually charge my phone in the night and turn the charge off for use immediately after I wake up. The following problem was not there in 5.6.5 but in 5.6.6 the phone restarts itself in the night (probably when I'm asleep) and it just gets stuck in bootloop and is extremely hot and my hand starts to hurt probably from the radiation or something but then when I just hold on to the power button, turn it off and back on again, it works like normal and has 100% charge. Please suggest a good ROM (other than cyanogenmod as that too has the problems except the bootloop from 5.6.5) if you guys can't figure out the problem.
P.S. Yes I've tried fixing permissions
Phone: Asus Zenfone 2 (4GB RAM Edition) Z00A


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZ9yI4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment