Saturday, April 30, 2016

Any way to force Bluetooth for call audio to all 4 channels?

This might be an odd question but is there a way to force Bluetooth audio calls over all channels for the MTCB? I think they are set to use the front channels only by default but my canbus adapter is only connected to the rear output because I'm using a factory amp. Long story short, either I need to pull the head unit out and swap front / rear wiring or find a way to remap the Bluetooth to play on rear or all 4 channels for call audio. Bluetooth music currently plays perfect ... Just not calls. Thanks!!

Just for further info, I have the Eanon GA2114 radio ( rk3188 / 800x480 ), PAC RP4-CH11 canbus adapter, and factory Boston Acoustic audio system.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NKGP9l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment