Saturday, April 30, 2016

A big big thank you!!!!

I wanted 2 THANK everyone that contributes their knowledge to us numbnuts out here 👍👍 so so much 4 all your hard work & knowledge!!! Got my g3 back up & running, switching from my brand New s7 👎👎 back to my g3.. Story below
👇
About a month or so back I had the 35b bootstack already flashed running vrToxin rom & was showing my gf "the one who was suppose to get my g3" the differences between roms, so decided to flash Jasmine 9.1 & flashed 1st without reading 1st... Bad bad boy!!!! Well u got the black screen with led flashing red/green/blue... No longer had the cord that came with the phone, so my computer wasn't recognizing it 😭 Tried everything, even took it apart n tried the turtorial 4 shorting out the board... Nothing worked, well I got the Galaxy s7 & I cannot live without root, so I decided to look 1 more time & try 2 fix this phone. All cords I tried couldn't get computer 2 recognize phone, tried 1 last cord "MY POWERBEATS2 CORD" & VOILA!!!!! Money shot!!!!! It finally found the phone, flashed back to 10b, rerooted with stump & I'm golden!!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WyH7Sq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment