Thursday, March 31, 2016

Total beginner, need help rooting or getting a custom ROM.

So, firstly, this is my first time ever posting here, in fact I just registered 5 minutes ago.

I recently bought a HTC Desire 626g Dual Sim (NOT 626g+) and I'm getting very tired of android 4.4 and am very interested in either rooting or getting a custom ROM on my phone.
The problem is that I haven't found any reliable way to root my phone or any custom ROMs for my particular make and model.
Second problem is that I have never rooted or flashed a custom ROM onto an android device before, even though this is my third android phone.

So that's it, I'm interested in either rooting or getting a custom ROM, but I don't know where to even begin this endeavour. So if anyone can help me or even point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Phone specs:
Android 4.4.2
Android security path level (if this is of any help): 2015-11-01
HTC Sense version 5.3
Kernel version 3.4.67

If there is anything else I need to provide in order to recieve some help, please let me know.
Thanks :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22SqGWv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment