Thursday, March 31, 2016

LG k7 ms330

Okay first thing first...
1. I rooted my lg k7 (metropcs)
2. I created an app to install the xposed framework WITHOUT A RECOVERY
3. It work! but after further testing my app....it started to reboot my phone whenever I tried to run the installer script...since xposed framework was already installed from the first initial attempt....it way suppose to say it way already installed...but this only happen on this device but NOT my shield TV(i do NOT know why & do NOT have any logs)
4. after my latest testing of getting everything to work...I tried the latest concept I came up with a better way to install xposed framework succesfully...
5. it failed completely since now I soft brick my device...so in order to fix my device now.... is for anyone who has this device & has root could give me the following:
1. boot.img
2.userdata.img
3. recovery.img
4. system.img
5. other img file here

I really need this phone to work again because app development & (hacking) is a hobby of mine & the lg k7 is my only phone that has root & my only MAIN phone too since my kyocera hydro wave sucks & its sorta hardware broken....

also I did explained a few thing about the app im in the middle making...BUT, Once I fix this bug(s)....I will try to release it on google play or somewhere on here

you won't believe how easy it was...to do it without a recovery!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VbdyWj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment