Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Problem I've Been Trying To Solve for 4 Months! Award = $300 Tablet

NOTE LIST OF ALL PORT INFORMATION IS AT BOTTOM!!
I know it might seem easy to some. Yet it isn't especially with just how specific it is and the scenario I am in and have been in! So 4 months ago my mom (hey don't judge) blocked hundreds and thousands of ports on the network, that directly blocked incoming and outgoing connections of my favorite games and other such things like: steam (even just logging in), minecraft, all the mmorpgs I can find (except for litterely 3), almost every agario sever except for oceania!, and so much more. So here are my two paths one is stupid and rule breaking one is smarter and easy, I don't really care which one you do because I am not using this network 24/7 anymore I use my neighbors wifi to circumvent the issues, and it sucks so I would like to find some ways around the ports. So heres the other things you may want to know which REALLY limits the solutions and is what makes this so hard to solve yet for some so interesting! 1. I am running on a slow (veryy slow) dell optiplex 755. Which is running 32 bit windows 10 besides that the specs are: (I had to google how to copy and paste system specs, what a nub) OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name PC1
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model OptiPlex 755
System Type X86-based PC
System SKU
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz, 2327 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A03, 10/2/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc.
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role SOHO Server
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.10586.122"
User Name PC1\aidan
Time Zone Central Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.24 GB
Available Physical Memory 991 MB
Total Virtual Memory 4.86 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.99 GB
Page File Space 1.63 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions No
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes
so thats all that now that you hopefully have all the pc specs you need one last thing I don't have admin access to the network, but I do have access to change almost everything in my pc as I am full owner and should have all admin access, EXCEPT for editing windows files that would be dangerous to edit according to windows,



HERES WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
find a alternative game that works under the blocked ports
find a bypass or way through the blocked ports like a custum firewall setting, tunnel etc (although I CANT connect to a seperate server as I do not have a way to host anytime of server whether its a tcp, udp, ssh thingy, whatever cant do those
anywase winner gets a tablet cus im desperate alright the tablet is a amazon fire hdrx (or whatever hd something hdx idk) 9.0 either way its new and works worth around 200-300 on ebay I don't need it and im desperate so HELP ME!!!!!


List of all open ports I scanned 0 - 62000 port range so i didnt miss any ports, all open ports are listed all closed left out:
port 80, port 23, port 443, port 1990, port 5431, port 8083, port 8085, (btw the network port scanner I was using crashed (i clicked the close button accidently) so I really got pissed at myself but I went on and restart) (just realized I could simply make the port range 8085 to 62000 to scan I no longer feel like a moron) ah screw it i got to over 30000 and it crashed if u need me to check a port just ask!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22SqF4B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment