Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OPT Bootloop

I've looked online, especially on here, for solutions to my problem but they all seem to assume that I can access fastboot. Here is my specific problem:

I was using my phone and suddenly the screen went black. It rebooted once into the OS but immediately restarted and has been stuck in bootloop for 4.5hrs thus far. I have tried to wipe cache, enter fastboot, power down the phone but nothing worked and it kept looping. Even when I powered off. It's like the power button signal is malfunctioning because it doesn't always reboot at the same exact point in the boot cycle.

My phone is stock, no custom anything, and is encrypted. My only thought right now is to let the battery drain fully and try to boot again after that. I have not tried to enter fastboot while connected to a PC, but I have tried to do it just on the phone.

I have not been home yet so I do not have access to a PC I can actually do things with at the moment. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UCNqVS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment