Saturday, July 30, 2016

[Q] HTC 10 carbon grey logos

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I'm late for the party,, but better late than never! I'm from UK and I'm planning to buy a HTC 10 carbon grey variant this week from HTC UK website. I just wanted to know one thing - Are there any logos at the back of your device other than the HTC logo? I've seen few devices with completely clean back (with only the HTC logo in the middle) and others with the CE number and other information at the bottom. I was wondering if its related to carriers or all the new devices (including the ones from HTC website) coming now sports such a logo at the back. I know that this logo is present due to the non-removable back cover, but from the pictures I've seen, these logos take away a bit of its beauty. But still, it's a great device. Just wanted to make sure of this detail.

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azAnCb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment