Saturday, July 30, 2016

Desire HD(unofficial cyanogenmod 13.0 20160730) and Linux file manager, MTP mode

Hi, I found the best file manager when I had been working in MTP mode on Ubuntu 16.10 alpha 2 as of 20160731 till now.
I experienced many troubles while using Nautilus file manager in Ubuntu GNOME desktop environment. Due to instablility of Nautilus I had to plug my USB cable in and out pc USB port several times, and since as a consequence of this operation gvfs-smb* daemon process occupied system process up to 99%, I had to manually kill the process by executing 'killall gvfsd'.
While I was testings ome file managers in turn, at last I found there was no above mentioned problem in MTP mode with pcmanfm. The same gvfsd process worked well with pcmanfm and once recognised, the connection between Desire HD and pc had been persistently maintained from yesterday night to today morning.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2albRYQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment