Saturday, July 30, 2016

Note 4 eMMC

So I had been having software issues with my note 4 and it all makes sense now never had problems flashing etc, even trying to get the stock rom or the system partitions corrupting on their own well my note 4 finally died last night I kept trying to boot it and it wouldnt do squat but boot up to the Samsung galaxy note 4 logo before this happened if i tried going into recovery it wouldnt work, download mode didnt work it would say could not do normal boot ddi mmc read fail, so I have a completely bricked emmc on my tmobile note 4 anyways,

does anyone know where i can get an emmc chip for it? i found a kmr 210008m a805 emmc but it says its for the note 4 sm n910p/f it says it has firmware preinstalled on it would it work if i installed it on mine and flashed tmobile stock rom? would i have to reflash the pit and kernel?
this is what i found btw http://ift.tt/2alKnMz


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amHQVP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment