Saturday, July 30, 2016

Amazon Fire Phone Weird Problem

Ill start from the begging. I rooted my amazon fire phone 2 weeks ago and installed xposed installer for an sdk 19 since the fire phone runs on update 4.6.1. All i installed from xposed was mock mock locations, pokemon go controller and an ad blocker. I rooted it with kingroot. Everything was running smoothly until today July 30th while i was messing around in snapchat my phone reset and started looping on the logo. I hardreset my phone and tried to factory reset it and i managed to factory reset it, but the phone kept looping on the logo. fearing id have low battery to try sideloading I decided to plug my phone to my wall charger and it worked and the phone booted up as normal, but whenever i take the charger off it goes back to looping on the logo and i have to newly factory reset it and plug it in to the wall charger for it to work again. I just now uninstalled kingroot and changed it with super sume and unrooted my fire phone , but it was to no avail, I dont want to admit im stuck, but Im running out of ideas, at most that think 9i can do is side load a stock adb for fire phone , but i have no idea where to properly do this, id appreciate some help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azAFZL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment