Friday, July 29, 2016

G928G ZTO in Trouble

Hi there,

I have a G928G and was using it with Audax 7.1. Did a dirty flash to 8.1 and things started getting south... The device would hang or reboot from nothing from time to time and now it keeps rebooting from bootanim.

To make a long story short, I decided to go back to stock. Flashed a stock rom I had in my hadrddrive (G928GUBS2BPD1_G928GZTO2BPC3_G928GUBU2BPC1) through Odin but... to my surprise, it didn't solve the problem! I even went to the bootloader, wiped everything and reflashed through odin. Same thing, it keeps rebooting from boot animation.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

What would it take to reflash everything froms cratch (modem, firmware, re-partition etc etc)? Is it possible? I just want to rule out any glitch or corruption the device might have...

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2agz9ep
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment