Sunday, January 31, 2016

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case Splitting at Seam Between Hard PC Back and TPU Bumper...

So like the title says, my Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] case is starting to show a splitting crack right at the point that the hard PC back meets the flexible TPU bumper.

I've only had the case for 3 days, I've never dropped it, and it seems to be getting progressively worse, it looked perfect when I took it out of the packaging.... It's splitting on BOTH sides of the hard PC back

The two pieces haven't actually separated where the splitting or cracking has occured, but I figure it's only a matter of time so I'm returning it and replacing it before it gets worse (already contacted amazon and got a return/refund/shipping label on the way).

Kind of frustrating... I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem (other than the hairline crack near the fingerprint sensor which I'm okay with)... So maybe I actually received a defective product and all of them aren't like that (it's a very well reviewed case, and I do like the look and feel of it) so I'm willing to give it another shot, I've got another Ultra Hybrid on the way.

Here's pictures of what I'm talking about... no one else having this problem?
http://ift.tt/1NJmkD6



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NJmkD9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment