Saturday, January 30, 2016

Display problem with Champagne Gold P8s

Please if anybody with a Champagne Gold P8 can check if they also have this problem:

So I have been having this weird display problem with my P8, asked around the P8 group on facebook and their are other P8 Champagne Gold owners who have this problem. Even the display unit form the Huawei Store from our place has it also. Titanium Gray owners doesn't have this problem though, I don't know why..

The problem is that it has lcd bleeding but you won't see it on a black background, but if the background is white (not that noticeable but the white on the sides is kinda yellowish) or grey/dark grey (it's really noticeable on this color) then you'll see it.

Here is my P8


Here is a P8 from youtube


And here is a P8 from the HUAWEI STORE near our place


I would just want to know if my theory is correct that every Champagne Gold P8 has this problem so please help me guys thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PoVtBQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment