Sunday, January 31, 2016

LG G4 "Galaxy S5 Black & White" Power Save Mode One Click Shortcut request

So i just switched from the S5 to the LG G4 which I was initially reluctant to do because of the lack of the black and white power save mode, but I bit the bullet because I wanted a newer one phone with removable battery and V10 was too big for me.

After several hours of research I came across the Developer Options Menu in which under Developer Options, Hardware Accelerated Rendering, and last "Simulate color space" there is an option to make the phone Monochromatic or Black and white.

What I am looking for is an app or how to in the program Tasker to get to this submenu via one click short cut or one click command to "Simulate Color Space" to create an on or off black white power save mode for the LG G4

the closest i have come to is an app called quickshortcut maker that will give me a one click shortcut to developer options, but the "simulate color space" is rather lengthy down the menu, and I have gotten this far with the quick shortcut maker, if someone can help me to figure out how to automate disabling or enabling monochromatic mode under simulate color space we will have a dedicated battery saving feature that samsung has on the s5 or the s6.

Ideas suggestions would be appreciated. the next awesome thing would be if someone could take the actual power save mode and link the simulate color space monochromatic option together, but i would be happy with one click black white on/off for the moment.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PNzhn9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment