Saturday, January 30, 2016

[Layers Theme] Varefaz's Themes

Hi Guys :)
I'm Varefaz and I'm a Theme Developer. I see that no one have published theme in this section so i'm the first :)
i propose these theme :)

Parkour Theme

Parkour Theme Download

This theme is based on a beutiful sport called Parkour. I'm a big fan of this sport and so i want to create something that resembled the movements of those who practise it.
I made settings icons and navbar icons with vector man in different positions. Can you recognize all movements?




Razaer Blue

Razaer Blue Theme Download

Razaer Blue is a theme that begins from experiments with light and dark colours, giving personality to your smartphone. In light and dark version.





Ocean Sapphire
OceanSapphire Theme Download

Ocean is based on sea's color. It is a beautiful theme with new features compared to Razaer Blue. I am working on a new type of switch that will make it even more a great theme.





This is my community for news, request, promotional codes and other :)

My Community


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PoSrxv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment