Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Overclocking and Undervolting

Hello I am a new "developer" and am hoping we was a community could develop an overclocking from for the tab 3 10.1
Mostly because it will allow the device to oc for high demand tasks and under volt and clock for simple tasks like watching a video.

I am currently trying to backup the current kernel but still flshify does not work sadly which means I will have to rely on the nandroidbackup.

Please, since the development of this kernel is not guaranteed, I want to first see the interest of the community.

If any developers are reading this please share how you started on developing kernels\roms because I would like to know.

:o


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bwUZim
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment