Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LG G5 Water Damage - LDI Not Triggered.

I accidentally got some water into the headphone jack of my LG G5. I only noticed when I turned my phone on a half hour or so later and saw that the screen was very dim on that corner where the headphone jack was. I realized what the problem might have been and took the battery out and put both the battery and the actual phone itself in some rice. After some time, I put the battery back into my phone and tried to boot it up, but the LED screen wouldn't turn on. The phone went from just part of the screen on the corner being a bit dim to the whole screen not turning on.

I looked up the location for the LDI on the G5 and as far as I can tell the one on mine hasn't been triggered. Would I be able to return this phone to T-Mobile and have it replaced under manufacturer's warranty? Is there anything I can do to maybe fix my phone? When I boot it up I feel it vibrate and I see the notification LED for different kinds of apps being triggered, but that's all that happens. The screen never turns on.

What would my best course of action be?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cb6ta5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment