Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Greenify doesn't recognize Xposed Framework - an old problem returns

I just started seeing a problem that I thought had been fixed - and now I can't seem to find a solution myself. I had previously had Greenify working happily with the Xposed Framework, but now it has stopped doing so. Every time I enter the Xposed-based Features menu and try to enable anything, I'm taken to the Xposed Setup Guide screen, with only the "ACTIVATE MODULE, REBOOT" button enabled. This in turn takes me to the Xposed Installer; clicking on "Framework" tells me that Xposed framework version 86 (previously 85 - I tried updating but it didn't make any difference) is already active. No amount of rebooting, cache-clearing, or re-flashing seems to help. The problem appears to have re-appeared within the last week or two (I'm not sure exactly, since the only way to know there's a problem is to go into Greenify settings and check). Here are the details of my setup:

Samsung I9300
Cyanogenmod 6.0.1, 26 August 2016 "nightly" version
Greenify version 2.9 (I signed up for Beta within the last 24 hours - but I don't see any indication that I've received any Beta updates)
Xposed Installer 3.0 Alpha 4
Xposed Framework V86-sdk23-arm

The only thing I see in the Xposed log that seems at all helpful is this:

Loading modules from /data/app/com.oasisfeng.greenify-2/base.apk
File does not exist

Anyone have any ideas about what's going wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bAZBCJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment