Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rooted but not...?

I have a G935V Verizon GS7e. I rooted it using root.bat from SuperSU-v2.74-2-S7QC that multiple guides seem to call for (after flashing whatever it was, I don't remember what guide it was). I already had PF2 firmware when I started.

The guide I used didn't say not to update SU binary, and nothing works with root, and it wanted to (only "needs to be updated" -- it wasn't saying it wasn't installed at all, so that's good), so I tried several times and it failed. I re-did root.bat in case that caused any issues.

Root Checker by Super User says I'm rooted and SU binary is present.
Root Check by JRummy Apps says I'm not.

and I can't run anything as root (FlashFire, Build Prop editor from JRummy).

What should I do? What's going on? I did notice my phone got a little laggier :(

Also, the VoLTE icon(s) appear at the top now, and they didn't used to before.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bB7KqI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment