Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Redmi Note 3 Pro hard brick

guys i have big problem.
I flash this rom via twrp and add to the tree su and some other files like xpose.
After that I have brick my device.
When I push power it shows only for 1 s miui logo and after that red led is blinking.
When i plug it to my computer it shows that it couldn`t recognize the usb driver, when i go to the menager it shows that it is decrypted).
I could turn on fastboot mode but it not helping beacuse my comp doesn`t see device in fastoob/adb mode.. (i have good drivers - i do a lot of diferent flash by fastboot).
Maybe you have some advice for my problem. I loose TWRP ;( .....
I trie to disconect battery (open the body) but it not help.
Please hepl me!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bB5n7x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment