Saturday, February 27, 2016

Computer recognises phone but phone doesn't think it's connected?

I'm trying to unlock the bootloader so that I can flash a custom recovery.
I've enabled both unlocking the bootloader and USB debugging and the computer recognizes the phone when I type "fastboot devices" in the terminal. When on the bootloader screen i've wrote "adb devices" and the computer recognised the phone.

I've then typed "fastboot flashing unlock" and a list of commands come up. The same list comes up even when I type "sudo fastboot flashing unlock".
What can be the cause of this problem?

My linux computer recognizes my phone when I type fastboot devices, but judging by the last line on the bootloader the phone doesn't think it's connected to the computer.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LmUlib
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment