Friday, September 23, 2016

touchwiz hooks?

Hey

Im a comp sci student just trying to widen my programming experience. And since im out of ideas/bored of writing stuff that has no use I want to try out some Android development, since I already know Java.

Just creating apps does not appeal to me, so I want to write xposed modules.

I started this journey today so dont judge.

I followed this guide: http://ift.tt/N0yvo8 and tried
to do the clock example on my Samsung s7 edge. I get to the point where I can activate the module in xposed and all that, but the clock does not change.

My thought was, since touchwiz is as far from stock as possible, is "com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock" - "updateClock" the wrong method to hook?
Is there any "easy" way to see touchwiz methods, like AOSP?

Also... Question number two:
How do I find methods to hook in other apps, say Twitter for example?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cqrclU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment