Hello guys,
My first game is almost ready for release. It's an HTML5 game (done with Phaser) that I will export to Android (and iOS later) using cocoon.io.
The game is called waddleStack and is a simple one-tap game in which you have to stack boxes on top of each other.
The game has no tutorial yet, so the controls are: 1) Tap, 2) Hold, 3) Release
This is the beta-testers link in the Google Play Store: http://ift.tt/2dfRs8E (limited to 1000 testers)
You can also submit feedback here so I get get a better idea about how you like the game: http://ift.tt/2cx5z6N, otherwise just leave a comment below.

If you have any questions regarding the development feel free to ask.
Let me know what you think! Thank you!
My first game is almost ready for release. It's an HTML5 game (done with Phaser) that I will export to Android (and iOS later) using cocoon.io.
The game is called waddleStack and is a simple one-tap game in which you have to stack boxes on top of each other.
The game has no tutorial yet, so the controls are: 1) Tap, 2) Hold, 3) Release
This is the beta-testers link in the Google Play Store: http://ift.tt/2dfRs8E (limited to 1000 testers)
You can also submit feedback here so I get get a better idea about how you like the game: http://ift.tt/2cx5z6N, otherwise just leave a comment below.
If you have any questions regarding the development feel free to ask.
Let me know what you think! Thank you!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dfSAJs
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment