Friday, September 23, 2016

[noob] bootloader and CM13

I'd like to test out CM13 on my rooted i337m, currently running CM 12 with bootloader I337MVLUFNE1. Before I start I'd like to get an idea of the steps involved; any help you can offer is appreciated!

My understanding is that to use CM 13 I will need to do the following:
1. Install the UCUAMDB or UCUAMDL bootloader from the i337
2. Flash the version of recovery that corresponds to the cm13 version I wish to use
3. Backup, wipe, flash CM13 ROM and GApps

I have no idea how to do steps 1 and 2. I've never messed with the bootloader and I'm not even sure if it's safe to use the i337 one on i337m. I also can't seem to get twrp manager to flash a .img file.

CM13 thread:
http://ift.tt/2csRJnm


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5JqvH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment