Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lenovo "TAB 2 A10-70L" takes 2 minutes to boot !?

Hi guys !!!

I recently bought a "Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L" running Android 5.0.1. Without having installed any additional apps, so just as it comes out of the box, the tablet takes about 2 minutes to boot :(. But from what I've read in reports of other users of that particular device, the average boot time ranges from 20 seconds to 50 seconds only. I don't use the tablet every day, so of course I meanwhile power it down completely instead of using the stand-by mode. But having to wait at least 2 minutes until I can use the device is very annoying and inacceptable.

So what can I do to speed up the boot procedure? Or in other words: What's going wrong with my tablet?

Greets,
The SphereX


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ddpFFK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment