Hello,
I created a profile that set the cpu governor to interactive when I use some apps (browser, games etc...) and set the cpu governor to conservative when I close those apps.
I would like to change some tunables of the conservative governor, because right now the tunables are set to the standard values.
To be more precise, currently, when tasker set the cpu governor to conservative, the tunables are set like this:
down_threshold:20
up_threshold:80
These are the standard values, while I would like to have:
down_threshold:50
up_threshold:95
Is there any way to do this? Maybe with a plugin? Or running shell command?
I created a profile that set the cpu governor to interactive when I use some apps (browser, games etc...) and set the cpu governor to conservative when I close those apps.
I would like to change some tunables of the conservative governor, because right now the tunables are set to the standard values.
To be more precise, currently, when tasker set the cpu governor to conservative, the tunables are set like this:
down_threshold:20
up_threshold:80
These are the standard values, while I would like to have:
down_threshold:50
up_threshold:95
Is there any way to do this? Maybe with a plugin? Or running shell command?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cFwcUk
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment